1. The controller
Tapio Anttila Collection Oy
Business ID: 3193319-6
Person responsible for the customer register: Sanni Kallioinen
2. The purpose of the customer register
Tapio Anttila Collection Oy (hereinafter “we”) collects the personal data of e-commerce customers only for purposes relevant to the order, such as order processing, confirmation and delivery, customer communication and communication, and customer relationship management.
We also use the information of our website visitors for analytical purposes.
3. Data collection
We collect the following information about customers who have placed an order or registered:
- first and last name
- email address
- postal address
- telephone number
- any other information provided by the customer
- order and delivery history and selected payment method
- communication or complaints between the customer and us
In addition, we may process the technical information of on-line visitors, such as the IP address, the type of device used to browse the pages, and the traffic and page history of the e-commerce pages.
4. Data collection and processing
We process personal information for the purpose of processing, confirming and delivering a customer order. In addition, personal data may be processed in connection with product complaints or customer feedback. We process personal information in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to the customer.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we may process your personal information for the purpose of submitting direct marketing materials.
If the customer does not wish to disclose their information, we will not be able to process the order.
The customer has the right to withdraw their consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Data retention period
We retain the personal information of our customers for the period specified by law or as long as it is necessary for the management of the customer relationship.
We use the so-called cookie function to improve the usability and performance of the pages. A cookie is a small text file that is sent to and stored on a user's computer, enabling the webmaster to identify visitors who visit the site frequently, to make it easier for visitors to log into the site and to compile aggregate information about visitors. Cookies do not harm users' computers or files. If a user visiting our website does not want us to receive the above information through cookies, most browser programs allow you to disable the cookie function. This is usually done through browser settings.
However, it is good to keep in mind that cookies may be necessary for the proper functioning of some of the pages we maintain and the services we provide
7. Transfer of personal data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
The information is not regularly disclosed outside the company.
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not disclose personal information to parties outside Tapio Anttila Collection Oy, with the following exceptions:
- legal reasons
- service providers (eg. transport service and online payment intermediary)
- in the event of a complaint to the manufacturer of the Tapio Anttila Collection product
9. Rights of the customer
The person whose information is collected in the register has the right to:
- check the information concerning them in the register and if necessary, request its rectification, erasure or transfer from one system to another
- restrict or oppose the processing of their data
- withdraw previous consent to the processing of data
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- prohibit the use of their data for direct marketing purposes
10. Automatic decision making
No automated individual decisions (Article 22 of the EU Data Protection Regulation) are taken.
The data is transferred over an SSL-secured connection.
Electronic data is protected by a firewall, usernames and passwords.
Access to the data is limited to those employed by the controller who needs the data in the course of their duties.